How to create a Ranking question?
A ranking question can be created using the Grid – Multiple Choice question type.
1. Click on the + New Question link and choose the Grid – Multiple Choice question type.
2. Enter your question title. Unlike the question title for the Multiple Choice question type, this is optional for the Grid - Multiple Choice question type.
3. Enter the names of your ranking items into the row titles.
4. Enter your rank values such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 into the column titles.
5. Select One response per column (enforced ranking) as needed.
6. Click on the Save button, or the Save + Add button to add a new question.
The One response per column (enforced ranking) only allows respondents to select one choice per column. This asks respondents to compare the row choices to each other.
Search for articles: