How to create a Matching question?
A matching question can be created using the Grid – Dropdown question type.
1. Click on the + New Question link, then choose Grid - Dropdown.
2. Enter your question title. This is optional.
3. Enter your matching targets into the choice textboxes.
4. Enter the name of your matching sources into the row titles. Leave the column titles empty.
5. Click on the Save button, or the Save + Add button to add a new question.
Each matching source can be matched with multiple matching targets. If you'd like exclusive matchings, refer to How to create a Ranking question.
Search for articles: