How to Send Survey from QuickBooks
You can include your survey link when creating invoices in your accounting systems, such as QuickBooks.
You will need to create your survey and generate a web link first. Please refer to the articles How to create a survey and How to add a survey URL.
Insert a survey link in all invoices
You can insert your survey link to the default message on your invoices so you won't miss any of them.
1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account by visiting https://accounts.intuit.com.
2. Click on the gear icon, under Your Company, click on the Custom form styles link.
3. Click on the Content tab, select the message box.
4. On the Message on the invoice textbox, insert your message with your survey link, such as https://www.surveyol.com/s/68D5E38
Insert a survey link in individual invoices
1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account by visiting https://accounts.intuit.com
2. Under Sales – Invoices, create a new invoice or modify an existing invoice.
3. On the Message on the invoice textbox, insert your message with your survey link such as https://www.surveyol.com/s/68D5E38
4. Save or send your invoice.
For more information about sending emails from QuickBooks, contact your QuickBooks support team.
Search for articles:
You may also like to: