How to create a survey?
Creating a new survey is easy and straightforward.
To create a new survey:
- On the Dashboard page, click on the "+ New Survey" link.
- Give your survey a name, then click on the "Next: Add Questions" button.
- Choose a question type, such as "Multiple Choice". You can also drag your question type from the side menu and drop it to the position where you wish to insert.
- Enter your question title. This field is required.
- Select "Single-select" (radio buttons) or "Multi-select" (checkboxes).
- Enter your choices or pick from the choice library.
- Add more choices as needed.
- Check or uncheck the "Add 'Other' as an answer option" checkbox. When checked, a textbox will appear below all choices. This allows survey participants to enter their own answer when they choose the "Other" answer option.
- Check or uncheck the "Require an answer to this question" checkbox. When checked, an answer is required for the question.
- Click on the "Save" button, or the "Save + Add" button to add a new question.
- After finishing the creation of your survey, click on the "Send" link in the header menu to send the survey to survey participants.
For "Single-select" (radio buttons), at least 2 choices are required. For "Multi-select" (checkboxes), at least 1 choice is required.
If you need to copy, move or delete a page, please refer to the article How to copy page, move page and delete page.
Search for articles: