How to set a response quota?
The response quota is useful if you want to limit the total responses for your survey. Once that quota is met, your survey participants will no longer be permitted to submit a response. By default, the response quota is unlimited.
- On the Dashboard page, click on the "Edit" link for your design.
- Click on the "Logic & Quota" link from the header menu, or the "Logic & Quota" icon from the side menu.
- Click on the "Response Quota" block.
- Enter your new "Quota Limit".
- Click on the "Save" button to save.
When completed, click on the "Done" button to go back to the main screen.
Search for articles: