To apply skip logic to a survey:
- On the Dashboard page, click on "Edit" for your design.
- Click on "Skip Logic" from header menu, or from "More Configuration".
- Select a page or a question.
- Select a page
- Select a question
- Select "is", "is not", "is answered", or "is not answered".
- Select a value if the previous selection was "is" or "is not".
- Select the page you'd like your user to be redirected to when the condition meets.
- Skip Logic only applies to Multiple Choice, Dropdown, and NPS (discontinued) questions.
- Skip Logic takes effect when a respondent clicks the Next or Done button to advance through the survey.