How to move a survey question
You can easily move your question to another location on the same page, or on a different page.
1. On the Dashboard page, click on the "Edit" link for your design.
2. Find your question, then click on the "More" link near your question title. An action menu will appear.
3. Click on the "Move" link.
4. Select a new position where you wish your question to be moved to.
5. Click on the "Save" button.
If your device supports drag and drop, you can also drag your question and drop it to a new location or a page block.
How to arrange survey questions
Search for articles:
You may also like to: