Question Type: Matching
A matching question contains a list of prompts and a list of choices. A prompt is usually paired with one choice. Sometimes researchers may will allow one prompt to be paired with multiple choices, or multiple prompts to be paired with the same choice.
1. Click on the + New Question link, then choose Matching.
2. Enter your question title.
3. Enter your prompts. Add more prompts as needed.
4. Enter your possible choices. Add more possible choices as needed.
5. Check or uncheck Allow multiple prompts per choice.
6. Check or uncheck Allow multiple choices per prompt.
7. Follow Steps 3b, 3c and 4 under the article "How to create a survey?"
Question type: Grid - Multiple Choice and Grid – Dropdown
How to create a Ranking question.
Search for articles:
You may also like to: