How to change the survey display format?
We offer 3 different display formats: Classic, One Question at a Time, and One Question Per Page.
The "One Question at a Time" format allows your participants to focus more on the current question by graying out other questions on the page.
The "One Question Per Page" format lets you display only one question per screen. This can be helpful if you don't want to display multiple questions to your participants at a time.
1. On the Dashboard page, click on the Edit link for your
2. Click on the Display link from the header menu, or the Display icon from the side menu
3. Under the Display Format section, choose your display format.
4. Choose your desired background opacity as needed. This can create nice translucent effects when your survey background is a picture.
5. Click on the Save button.
Search for articles: