How to share & collaborate on a survey
Sharing a survey with your collaborators allows you to work together on the same project. Such a team effort virtually ensures better surveys and better results. The Share and Collaborate survey link, therefore, enables the team to work more efficiently and provides increased scrutiny on the data analysis phase of the effort. Three sharing options are available at each stage of the process: "Full Access", "View Only" and "No Access". It should be noted that sharing a survey doesn't change the ownership of the survey.
Share a survey
- On the Dashboard page, click on the Share & Collaborate link for your survey.
- Enter the email address of your collaborator. For multiple emails, use comma, semi-colon, or a space character as a delimiter to separate them.
- Choose the permissions for each step of your survey process. There are 3 types of permissions: "Full Access", "View Only" and "No Access".
- Click on the Save button. Your survey will be shown on the collaborator's Dashboard page with assigned permissions only.
- On the Dashboard page, click on the My Account link in the header menu.
- Under the Share & Transfer section, check or uncheck the "Allow others to share surveys with me" checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
Search for articles: