Question types: Multiple Choice, Image Choice and Dropdown
These 3 question types can be used to provide multiple choices in different ways. For grid question types, please refer to the article Question Type: Grid - Multiple Choice and Grid - Dropdown.
- Click on the + New Question link.
- Follow Steps 3 and 4 under the article How to create a survey?
Image choice is a simple question type that displays the possible responses in terms of pictures. Using images or visuals often connects with your audience since they typically respond better to a picture. The use of images may also foster more honest opinions. Finally, image choice questions combat survey fatigue and, thereby, ensures more completed surveys.
- Click on the + New Question link, then choose Image Choice.
- Enter your question title. This field is required.
- Choose Single-select (radio buttons) or Multi-select (checkboxes).
- For each choice, upload your image, or pick from your image library, or enter the URL of an image on the web. Add an optional label as needed.
- Add more choices as needed.
- Follow Steps 3f and 4 under the article How to create a survey?
- Click on the + New Question link, then choose Dropdown.
- Follow Steps 3a, 3c, 3d, 3e, 3f and 4 under the article How to create a survey?
Video: Multiple Choice & Grid - Multiple Choice
Video: Image Choice
Video: Dropdown & Grid - Dropdown
Search for articles: