How to SMS a survey to participants?
You can manually send SMS messages containing your survey URL to survey participants or create a mobile SMS collector for better tracking.
Send SMS message from web collector (for mobile devices only)
- Create a web collector.
- Click on the icon to send your SMS message. In this way, you will be using your own mobile service provider to send the SMS message. Your mobile service provider may or may not charge you for sending SMS messages.
Create an SMS collector and send SMS invitations (for any device)
- On the Dashboard page, click on the Send link for your design.
- Click on the Add Mobile SMS Collector link. A mobile SMS collector will be created.
- Click on the + New Invitations link.
- Enter your recipient phone number(s). For multiple phone numbers, use a comma, semicolon, or a space character as a delimiter to separate them.
- Customize the SMS message as needed.
- Choose the Send Now option if you'd like your SMS invitations to be sent right away. Usually it takes 1-2 minutes. You can also select a later date and time to send your SMS invitations.
- Click on the Save button.
Your invitation SMS messages will be put into an email queue to be sent on a "First Come, First Served" basis. For scheduled invitations, the scheduler will use your local date and time to determine when to send them out. You can monitor the statuses of your invitations on the page.
Trial and basic users can send a maximum of 5 SMS messages per day or 100 SMS messages per month. Pro users can send a maximum of 50 SMS messages per day or 400 SMS messages per month. Enterprise users can send a maximum of 50 SMS messages per day or 500 SMS messages per month. Additional SMS messages can be purchased for Pro and Enterprise users.
Search for articles: