To create a new survey:
- After signing into your account, click on "Create a New Survey" at the end of the page.
- Give your survey a name, then click on "Add Questions" button.
- Choose a question type, such as "Multiple Choice".
- Enter your question text. This field is required.
- Select "Single-select" (radio buttons) or "Multi-select" (checkboxes).
- Add your choices. Click on "x" as needed to delete an unnecessary choice.
- Check or uncheck "Add "Other" as an answer option". When checked, an extra textbox will display below all choices so Survey Participant can enter their own answer.
- Check or uncheck "Require an answer to this question". When checked, an answer is required for the question.
- Click on "Save", or "Save + Add" to add a new question.
- Click on "+ Add New Page" as needed to add a new page.
- Click on "Page [#]", then click on "Delete Page" as needed to delete a page.
- After finishing the creation of your survey, click on "Send" in the header menu to send the survey to Survey Participants.
Note: for "Single-select" (radio buttons), at least 2 choices are required. For "Multi-select" (checkboxes), at least 1 choice is required.